Did you know that chiropractic care throughout your pregnancy can relieve, and even prevent, the common discomforts most women experience?
Chiropractic care helps to establish balance in the spine and pelvis. It reduces stress on the nervous system – the body’s information highway – and helps restore harmony to the systems providing greater health potential for both mother and child. This helps provide greater comfort for mom as her pregnant body undergoes numerous changes. When the pelvis is aligned, it allows the baby optimum room for development, growth and delivery positioning. Chiropractic care facilitates a quicker, easier delivery, for mom and baby allowing baby to come into the world with less stress, greater comfort and a safer birth.
Dr. Kobbe has years of specialized training working with pregnant mothers. She has a special adjusting table to accommodate for your pregnant belly, making the chiropractic adjustment very comfortable, safe and effective. Dr. Kobbe is Webster Technique Certified.
Here are some benefits of Prenatal Chiropractic Care:
- It can shorten labor by 50-60%
- Can lessen the requirement of medication by at least 50%
- Helps reduce nausea, morning sickness, headaches, heartburn and indigestion
- Reduces pain in your joints (back, neck, hips and more)
- Reduces stress and strain on your developing baby
- Allows your baby to get in optimal position for birth